Tara Yoga Centre Safeguarding Policy Statement
Tara Yoga Centre is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable groups and works to ensure its ongoing policy and practice reflects this. We have worked with professionals to develop policies and procedures to safeguard our staff, Teachers and volunteers, student members and other attendees including any adults at risk.
Tara Yoga Centre works closely with all our teachers to ensure that safeguarding vulnerable groups is prioritised. Any allegation, suspicion of harm or concern is taken seriously and responded to swiftly, fairly and appropriately. Tara Yoga’ Centres’ Safeguarding Policies sets out the key principles as well as providing best practice guidance.
Safeguarding can be contacted for support, advice and feedback or to request a copy of our policy at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 251 8626
If you have a safeguarding concern, related to Tara Yoga Centre you should:
- Contact one of Tara Yoga Centres Safeguarding Leads:
- Maria Porsfelt, Safeguarding Lead – 07814 720030
- Nikos Frangi Safeguarding Lead – 07710 079549
- Magdalena Hau Duty Safeguarding Lead – 07901 804676
- Call 999 if a person is in imminent danger
- If you are worried about someone who may be a vulnerable adult or ‘at risk’ of abuse or harm’, please contact the Access and Advice Team on 020 7527 2299 or email access.Service@islington.gov.uk
Call your local authority’s Adults’ Social Care Customer Services Team (24 hours)